Working from home has become the new normal for many people. While it offers many benefits, it can also make it easy to fall into a sedentary lifestyle. These tips will help keep you moving throughout the day while working:
• Set a schedule – Plan breaks and exercise during the day just as you would schedule work tasks.
• Move frequently – Take breaks to stretch or use a walking pad to keep the blood flowing.
• Stand up – Invest in a standing desk or try working from a countertop to reduce sitting time.
• Exercise at home – Incorporate a quick workout into your day.
– Hannah Hayes, 360 Media, Inc., The Atlanta 100